My Blog

Just a lil place to put my 2 cents about my life. Comments are most welcomed. Won't be updated much when I'm going through a busy time.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Lalala, my first post

I just realized I actually registered this blog sometime ago when I was trying to create a blog... so anyway, I woke up feeling really tired and aching all over... must be the late nights I'm putting up. Woke up and then went back to sleep, and when I finally got up... I stayed in bed till noon. Bleh, I'm such a lazy pig =P

I wonder what's for lunch... stomach's rumbling...

7 Comments:

  • At 1:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello! This me, Carllin here. Way to go, your first post! =P we should celebrate hee.

    Speaking of lunch, just had mine, sandwiches =D self-essembled, as i like it =D

    Cheerios!
    Carllin

     
  • At 10:59 pm, Blogger the Painting Man said…

    Yo Jacob,

    Good 2 see u blogging! hahahaaa~ Way 2 go man! its juz ur 1st entry.

    Lalalaa~ y dun u choose a better lay out 4 ur site? since ur so free rite? get sumthing fancy lar~ hahahaaa

     
  • At 12:15 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey, this's pak lun here. luckily i dun need to have an account to post a message. anyway, i guess i should start to blog liao... since everyone's doin it too. hmm...

     
  • At 10:22 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Syl here la. Wooo, nice stuff. Should throw in some pics too... ^^

     
  • At 10:25 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 4:55 pm, Blogger Jacob said…

    Repeated postings removed

     

Post a Comment

<< Home