My Blog

Just a lil place to put my 2 cents about my life. Comments are most welcomed. Won't be updated much when I'm going through a busy time.

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year!

Hmmm, well.... what do I say.... went to Yew Weng's party last night bringing bro along. Basically most of the time there was spent trying to fix his computer, so we didn't really do much... at around 11pm I sent bro home, then went to cyber cafe with Chris, Sunny, Chee Leong, Lock, Cho, Leong and Yew Weng. As Chris said, its kinda sad though..... we spent new year's day not even counting down at a mamak store but playing warcraft in a cyber cafe instead. Sheesh.

We played till like 2:30am, and I was ready to go back, Chee Leong wanted to go mamak... among the 5 of us (Chris, Yew Weng, Sunny, Chee Leong and I) majority vote for mamak so we went to the one right across the old Apex building. There we mainly chatted about Medicine and studies and I can clearly remember Chee Leong saying "I'M BORED! Like this I wanna go back already". And hence we talked about Fatal Frame 2 instead, well I know nuts about it, so just listened lor. by 4:30 we checked the bill and went off... I sent Chris and Yew Weng off, and surprise surprise... Yew Weng's house gate and door was locked and he didn't have keys.... so he came over to my place to sleep, which he is doing right now at this moment. I'm starting to feel tired... well not really tired or sleepy, but rather groggy and drowsy... phasing in and out of blankness... I wonder if I'll be sleeping the whole day off.... what a way to spend New Year's day.....

Dear dear, I'm so sorry I didn't really get to chat with you or anything yesterday. Hope you're not upset with me yeah...

p/s: Happy New Year everybody!!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This me here... hmmm am i the only dear dear..? =P Well it's alright... u know how 'forgiving' and 'sweet'i am... =P *eyes narrow into slits* hee =P Ja~!

    Carllin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home