My Blog

Just a lil place to put my 2 cents about my life. Comments are most welcomed. Won't be updated much when I'm going through a busy time.

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Last bit o' fun before classes resume

Just back from The Summit, went out with Carl Lin and her friends and cousin today. They were bowling when I arrived, so basically just watched them bowl. Ahh well, playing is much more fun than watching as with any other sport. We went to play pool after that, which wasn't too bad an experience for me. I could actually hit the balls... much better than my previous attempts at it, hehe....

After that we just walked around to the food court... seems the guys actually smelled their way to the food court... wooo, they must have keen senses..... yeah right. An then at 2:30 we got to the cinema and watched Meet The Fockers, it was really funny. Especially when the lil kid said his first word... Assshh Hoooole, which was the only word he said all along. =P

Enjoyed spending time with my darling, it was a nice outing. On my way home I got a lil lost... but eventually found my way home. I started feeling really tired... sorta dozed off a little, scary experience. I kept telling my mind, 'stay alert, reach home then sleep' but just kept having lotsa phasing outs. Oh well, here I am in one piece... posting yet another entry. I wonder who actually reads my blog anyway =P

So tired..... zzzzzzzzzz. Oh yeah and hungry too.....

Its a nice day to be alive ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home