My Blog

Just a lil place to put my 2 cents about my life. Comments are most welcomed. Won't be updated much when I'm going through a busy time.

Monday, January 03, 2005

Back to life... the lifeless kind

Gearing up to go to uni now, PBL's at 12:15...just thought I'd drop a few words in case I'm too tired when I come back home. Life is resuming back to normal.... no more partying, no more gaming, no more enjoyment.... just plain ole study study study. Well.... I'm stuck on this routine for the next 4 years.... damn I'm getting impatient. A lecturer once said, medicine is 99% sweat and 1% luck... man am I gonna need that luck!!

Gotta get moving... to whomever who's reading my posts, leave some comments. thanks ^_^

1 Comments:

  • At 5:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello darling! I'm reading ur posts! =D *huggles! muaks! Ja~!

    Carly

     

Post a Comment

<< Home