My Blog

Just a lil place to put my 2 cents about my life. Comments are most welcomed. Won't be updated much when I'm going through a busy time.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Happy Birthday Yaw Yee!

Today is Yaw Yee's birthday, after lectures Chaozer asked if I could fetch him to Secret Recipe to buy a birthday cake for Yaw Yee, as they were having a birthday party for him. He invited me to come along so I thought about it for a bit... considering that I had to teach tuition at 8pm. We sat down there to have cake... I ordered yogurt cheese cake and recommended Chocolate Indulgence to Chaozer, remembering bout the time when I'd tried it with Carl Lin the other time.

My cake was quite disappointing... the cheese didn't feel cheesy at all, just like eating cake with yogurt. We chatted a bit, about girls and relationships... and then he ordered a whole Black Forest for the birthday. I decided to go celebrate with them, after all... it'd be fun.

Went there, and basically hung around with Baxter, Yaw Yee, Chaozer and Xian Nian until the rest came. Of those who came were Jin-Yu, Poh Tian, Johan, Kian Woon, Zulhairy, Anthony and Yi Ning. They ordered pizza, which was quite quickly finished... and then Yew Yee had bought fizzly drinks and a bottle of liquor.... all which were corked and sadly we had no cork opener >.< not only that, we didn't have plates or cups either =p

So we managed to get the corks off the fizzly drinks, and as for the liquor... I stuffed the cork down into the bottle with a pair of scissors... took 3 sips of it and felt a warm flush down my throat... drove back telling myself not to feel drunk =p

Went to teach tuition, and then here I am typing this post...

Feeling really tired...... have to cram for CSU tomorrow though.... sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home