My Blog

Just a lil place to put my 2 cents about my life. Comments are most welcomed. Won't be updated much when I'm going through a busy time.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Swimming......

This is the third time I'm typing this post... and hopefully I'll remember to copy everything to clipboard before clicking on the 'Publish Post' button because the last two times it totally screwed up. Grrrrr!!

So well, I woke up at 6:45am... got ready my stuffs and set off for Carl Lin's place at 7:15. I reached there at about 8... however, the swimming pool isn't open till 9 so I went in to sit for a while. Carl Lin's dad was pretty grumpy I guess, wasn't exactly friendly..... So at 8:45am Khang Min, Carl Lin and I set off for the pool. We got changed into our swimwear and jumped (not literally >.< ) into the pool. My baby looks pretty good in swimsuit ^_^ As for me... the swimming trunks I was wearing was pretty kinky, haha.

So I basically spent the first hour or so learning to hold my breath and practice control over it. Swam a little, swallowed a little water, got my ears clogged up... It was fun =p

At about 11, we went to shower at the toilet cum changing room. We went to KFC to have breakfast and then went to shop for some stuffs as Khang Min wanted to make salad. So we got back to Carl Lin's place and just hung around... then her dad came back, and brought us to Pizza Hut for lunch. Still felt a bit intimidated by her dad though... hope he'll eventually take a liking towards me.

After lunch, we just hung around and I helped her a bit on her assignments. Sigh... poor SAM students... >.<

I left at 5:30pm and took Carl Lin for a spin before heading home. It was a fun day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home