My Blog

Just a lil place to put my 2 cents about my life. Comments are most welcomed. Won't be updated much when I'm going through a busy time.

Monday, April 11, 2005

Stuck in traffic jam for eternity!

I woke early at 7 to go to uni as we had to make a clinic visit to DBKL in Cheras again today. When I reached there it was drizzling, and only Marilyn was there... Wei Shen had called while I was on the way saying that he'd be late as he was caught in a traffic jam, and also told me that Hafiz would be late as well (due to stomach ache)...

We decided to drive, so Wei Lun and I drove down to Cheras... not knowing where exactly the clinic was, I head along Leasure Mall and stopped to ask for directions at a petrol station... sadly the clinic was actually on the other side, and we had to make a U-turn and got stuck in a massive 3++km traffic jam, sheesh! We left uni at 7:55 and arrived at the clinic at 9:45.... >.<

Didn't really do much there, but we got to learn suturing... on a sponge. Too bad there wasn't a real patient... but then again, having no prior experience at all... probably woulda been better if we victimized the sponge instead. =p

We left at about 12 and had lunch at Food Avernue in uni. I was pretty much sleeping throughout the first lecture... must have been the swimming yesterday. I stayed awake through the second lecture cos it was carried out by the dreaded Dr. Timothy Song... he's just a little too sadistic as a lecturer... brings chills down my spines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home