My Blog

Just a lil place to put my 2 cents about my life. Comments are most welcomed. Won't be updated much when I'm going through a busy time.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Study! Study! Study!!!

Heya guys and girls, been quite some time since I've last posted... been occupied with studies lately. I did pretty well for my respi exams, pretty sure I can pass this time... wanna score B+ or higher.

Woke up at 6am today, went down to Subang to see Carl Lin. Had breakfast until her classes started at 10am... then went walking around window shopping and buying books for my tutees. Met her and her friends back for lunch at 11am. I ate baked riced with pork chop and tomato... came with corn soup and ice milked tea as a set... it wasn't bad. After that, headed to uni... met Chung on the way from vista B, so accompanied him to lunch as he was 'very hungry'...

Lectures today were pretty boring, but I stayed awake through both of them... Supposedly there was PBL today, however due to a miscommunication... everyone else didn't know that it was changed to today at 4pm... so, we decided to put it back till tomorrow. Ohh well, at least I've prepared my part on that... so, no worries. ^_^

Just back from teaching tuition. Got paid RM100 for last month's fees for the twin brothers. Looking forward to earning my salary this month, yippie! $_$

That's it for now... till another 'unbusy' day
=p

3 Comments:

  • At 3:12 pm, Blogger Jacob said…

    100 bucks.... for last month. my forthcoming pay is RM500! muahahaha

     
  • At 12:58 am, Blogger Jacob said…

    1 girl, and her twin brothers

     
  • At 5:00 pm, Blogger Todd said…

    That is a hefty amount they are paying you, you money-mongerer. :D

    Care to spend RM 3 for a special-pack of Mamee for a needy friend? :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home