My Blog

Just a lil place to put my 2 cents about my life. Comments are most welcomed. Won't be updated much when I'm going through a busy time.

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Baking pie... and handphone

Woke up at 6:00am, brought bro to play basketball with Carl Lin. Left house at 7am, but reached her house at around 8 because I got lost on the way... was being adventurous and tried yet another different route. Went to play with Khang Min and Woan Ling. Just upon reaching, we were invited to a 6 on 6 full court game... with 2 girls on each side. Carl Lin and Woan Ling just step out to sit and hence the opposition 2 girls also stopped playing.... sheesh, girls and basketball...

So well, we lost terribly... cos our team were a bunch of idiotic kiddos who didn't know how to play basketball. Kept attempting 3-point shots when its pretty obvious they'd never hit one in. Later on played 1 on 1 against Khang Min... the game ended at 4-1. He was on like one of the greatest missed shot streak in history, I was still pretty much rusted. So all in all, its a fair game =P

Went to Carl Lin's house after that to bathe, forgot to bring down my towel... had to dry myself doggie style. >.<

Had breakfast of noodles at her place then went to Giant to shop for the stuff we needed to bake shepard's pie. I left my phone in the car under the hot sun..... and it ended up being baked... couldn't on it, the battery was swollen... felt in quite a worried and bad mood then. Drove back home with Carl Lin. Mom was home, so this is the first time they're meeting. We got down to work, preparing the potatoes and gravy... we also made spaghetti. The pie was a lil overbaked, but still alright. The spaghetti was nice. Yum!

Drove Carl Lin home at around 7pm, we reached there at 8... and then went to a handphone shop to service my handphone. I bought myself a new one, Nokia 3100 ^_^
Its pretty nice! Costed me RM430... the repair charge was RM60 and I got myself a reload card for RM60 as well. So.... all in all, I'm officially broke. Sent her home and then went home... reached at 10:10pm... it was a fun way to spend a day. Was nice that the pie and spaghetti turned out alright. Too bad my handphone got baked as well =p

3 Comments:

  • At 11:51 pm, Blogger the Painting Man said…

    Hey, dat's a nice phone for a not 2 bad price too! ohh, did u trade in ur old one? hehehee~~~ im also getting a new phone 2 replace da old and wrecked... was eyeing dat new samsung model... seems dat it has 1.3 Megapixel cam with 4X digi zoom.... 60 minute video recording with sound... mp3 ring tones and a damn stylish slide up casing~ But da price oso damn nice lar, Hahahaaa

     
  • At 8:35 pm, Blogger Jacob said…

    ahh man, sheesh! hey u got the pc to phone cable for ur old phone? lend me la, wanna customize my gallery. the default pics and tones are so gay, lolz

     
  • At 5:38 am, Blogger the Painting Man said…

    My phone dont comes with cable.. i use infra red to transfer data... ring tones n pics n stuff...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home