My Blog

Just a lil place to put my 2 cents about my life. Comments are most welcomed. Won't be updated much when I'm going through a busy time.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Happy Birthday Darling!

Yeap, its my baby Carl Lin's birthday today! I'm just back from Shah Alam. Had a pretty nice time today. Went to uni for PBL at 12, and then had lunch with my bunch of PBL mates... Lecture was about multiple myeloma.... halfway through, I drifted off =p

Left for Taylor's College after lectures and reached there at about 4:30... then pick Carl Lin up and went to Sunway Pyramid. We hung out there for a while before going to here place. Her dad started talking to me a bit, what a relief ^_^

We went to a Thai restaurant at Shah Alam Mall for dinner. The foods weren't really spicy... but was delicious! The toufu, tom yam soup and clams were yummy. The spicy chicken didn't taste as good though... Oh well, so after that we went back to her place and had cake. So, here I am now making this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home