My Blog

Just a lil place to put my 2 cents about my life. Comments are most welcomed. Won't be updated much when I'm going through a busy time.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Dreams

I woke up at 4:30am this morning from a nightmare, it was really scary and saddening. Chatted with Carl Lin on the phone till about 6am then went back to sleep. Then had another weird dream... where I had to play weird games with my PBL mates, stuff like picking up coins from the mud with my mouth... sheesh!

Taught tuition today, have to teach the standard five twin brothers... wonder how much I'm gonna get paid... yum! Ahahaha. They were okay, had to teach them based on their Chinese books, as they're learning Maths in Chinese. Oh well, at least they understand English. That makes things a lot easier.

Parked my car at the IMU basketball court for the car wash today. Wonder if its being washed anyway... the lectures today were okay, I dozed off during the first lecture. However, I managed to stay awake and absorb during the second lecture about acute rhinittis and athsma...

Going off for PBL now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home