My Blog

Just a lil place to put my 2 cents about my life. Comments are most welcomed. Won't be updated much when I'm going through a busy time.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Aiming A for Endocrine...

Heya guys and girls,

Its been pretty long since I last posted. Yes I made it through the resits, I'm in semester 4 right now, studying endocrinology. Been studying really hard lately, I guess after a near-death experience... I've finally awakened.. or rather, ermm... died to my life? Oh well anyway... the life of a medical student is about studying, studying and studying. All day and night, and maybe a few breaks here and there... I guess its not how many hours I slack off that matters, but of the time I spend studying instead.

So anyways, its 4 days into endocrinology now. Dozed off in lectures yesterday... totally slept off today. Its not such a big deal I suppose, as long as I make the effort to catch up with it. In the past, things just piled up as I napped away happily ( maybe unhappily ;p ) during lectures... and when I started studying for exams, everything looked foreign to me. Memorising and remembering facts was really hard when you don't know your stuff inside out. Medicine's not for lazy asses, so... either don't take it, or change into a hardworking ass.

Cheers!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:28 pm, Blogger Guohao said…

    hey jacob!
    nice to see you posting again. it's good to work harder, but sometimes medicine isn't really about the sciences. you got that feeling?

    cheers
    chris

     
  • At 4:09 pm, Blogger Todd said…

    can point me towards the right direction? I know there's more to it than the sciences but I can't think of anything right now... yes too many commitments....

     
  • At 9:31 pm, Blogger Guohao said…

    urm...why would you want to go the right direction...engineering is about the sciences isn't it? ;p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home