My Blog

Just a lil place to put my 2 cents about my life. Comments are most welcomed. Won't be updated much when I'm going through a busy time.

Monday, July 25, 2005

No viva...

Exams were horrible, expecially OSPE. Dun really feel like blogging about it... or anything that happened in between. All I can say is that I've been preoccupied with studying lately and exams are finally over... I didn't get viva'ed... so I'll have to wait for my results on Friday.... What can I expect?

p/s: Don't ever mix ribbena with milk, it sucks!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:10 pm, Blogger Stacy Janice Elton said…

    Well. Random visitor. With an even random anecdecote. XD

    I did that ribena and milk thing before when I was an adventurous 7 year old..
    I remember clearly the milk formed white 'kulat' like clouds in the ribena.. I drank half of it, my dear mother told me I'd get sick and die drinking such weird concoction.. (Together with something around the lines of ribena is a sourish acid and the milk won't mix well)
    Before I napped, I inwardly said my goodbyes to the world. I really woke up expecting to be in whereever dead people go. XDD
    Sigh.. naivety.. XDDD
    ^^
    S.j Elton

     
  • At 6:43 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A

     

Post a Comment

<< Home