My Blog

Just a lil place to put my 2 cents about my life. Comments are most welcomed. Won't be updated much when I'm going through a busy time.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Damn IMU

Grrrrr!!! Just out from GI system end-course assessment test... damn! I can't understand why is it that IMU insidiously picks out the least important questions to ask in an exam... probably to fail as many students as possible, ahh well... its probably just me who suck real bad.

Been mugging on pathology and physiology for the past two weeks and what comes out?? Anatomy!! Blood Supply!!

I studied diarrhoeal diseases and their microbacterial agents and what comes out?? Life cycles of parasitic infections...

I guess the conclusion is that I suck for yet again placing emphasis on the more important components a medical student and most doctors should know...

Sheesh this sucks!! Sucks bad!!

1 month more before EOS... I guess that's my final point of redemption, can just see a D+ coming my way for GI. Perhaps... its a little optimistic, sigh! Why doesn't hard work pay? Ahh well, no point lamenting about what's past... hopefully I don't have to spend August and September studying for the resits. I'm definitely gonna quit if I fail my resits.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home