My Blog

Just a lil place to put my 2 cents about my life. Comments are most welcomed. Won't be updated much when I'm going through a busy time.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Clinical visit.... boring

Well, here I am... in the IMU library computer lab typing this. Just back from the Nilai community clinic. I woke up at 6:50am cos I was being too lazy... and nobody bothered calling me up. Left house at 7 or so, but it was pretty jammed... so I took the alternative road. Drove pretty fast as I was supposed to reach there by 7:30, but it turned out Wei Shen was later then I was, hehe.

We left at close to 8, with Kok Chuan, Wan Noraida and Arathi in my car. The trip to Nilai was pretty dull... nothing much to sightsee. At 8:35 we signed in, and basically did nothing much... Marilyn and I went to the counter, searched for patient files. Then later interviewed one patient before it was tea time..... tea time?? I didn't know there was such thing... >.<''

We went to the mamak, ordered food and drinks... and stayed there to talk till it was 10:30... gosh, of the 3 hours of supposed clinical visit we actually spent one whole hour at the mamak. Guess there wasn't really much to do anyway and the medical assistant woulda been glad to shoo our asses off. =P

At 11:30 we left for IMU. Kok Chuan asked to drive so I agreed... its tiring driving anyway. And well.... here I am.

Gonna hit the notes now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home