My Blog

Just a lil place to put my 2 cents about my life. Comments are most welcomed. Won't be updated much when I'm going through a busy time.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Day out in Subang

Tuition today was okay, taught about cells... its pretty challenging, as the first question I asked (Do you know what are cells?) was replied with 'no'. And well, that was a pretty large hurdle to jump across. I guess I eventually did get what I wanted to teach into my tutee's head =P

After that, I went to pick Chee Leong, Chris, Yew Weng and Jin Weng and we went to Subang to hang out (hang kai, jalan-jalan, whichever...). Reached there at about 2:10pm or so... it was quite fortunate to have gotten a carpark without going through too much trouble searching. We went to the food court across Taylor's and Inti college where Cho was waiting. I went to see Carl Lin a bit, then rejoined my friends for lunch. After lunch, we went to a cybercafe... I thought of reparking my car, but ended up parking back just a few slots nearer... having wasted so much of time. We played till about 6 something, then went to have drinks at a nearby dessert shop. I had honeydew milk tea ^_^

We chatted for quite some time there, and then went to the Taylor's Business School building to play pool. Had dinner at a mamak... everyone had double special chicken burger =P

Its a tiring but fun day. I somehow feel like time is running short... well must be the foreboding KKB trip. Freaks me...

2 Comments:

  • At 2:35 am, Blogger Todd said…

    Mango Smoothie and Double Special Chicken Burger are awesome (not anywhere near overkill). :D I think I should ban myself from Queen of Pain. :( Ogre Magi rules!

    Food for thought, people!

     
  • At 9:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    MUAKS~!

    Love love
    Carly

     

Post a Comment

<< Home