My Blog

Just a lil place to put my 2 cents about my life. Comments are most welcomed. Won't be updated much when I'm going through a busy time.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Miserable Me

I'm just back from Uni, wasn't quite awake during lectures today... After the lectures there was this briefing about the community clinics I have to visit during my rotation... and to my dismay, I not only have to be at KKB for 3 days for the hospital posting but also have to go there on the first week itself for 4 days (supposed to be 3, but thanks to Thaipusam.....=.= )

Now, I don't like the idea of going so far away for 5 days, having to leave on Sunday evening.... Grrrrrrrrr!! Not that I don't welcome the chance to gain new experiences and all... seeing that Sunny changed a lot during his stay makes it something worth looking forward to. Just hate to be away from home, away from friends, away from my comp, my bed.... yeah... I'm a computer junkie, and I'd rather live in comfort than evade mosquito bites all night long at the hostels provided in KKB... I'm still considering if I wanna drive there, afraid I might get lost following the bus. Oh well, if I do drive there I guess I've got a list of people I'd wanna bring along in my car... my orientation group members and PBL mate. Things aren't even finalized yet, I don't even wanna bother with it until after my CVS exams.

For the group assignment thingie which we were all supposed to do, I didn't get into a group at all! Its my fault... being quiet when I'm amongst a crowd composed mainly of people whom I don't know. Sigh... I'll eventually get a group. Just feel lousy about myself... I have absolutely zero socializing skills. Sometimes I really wonder how I got myself such wonderful friends, those around me... I guess sometimes situation just calls for it ^_^

Have to go to Nilai Community clinic again tomorrow.... ahh well, its just a waste of time really. I wonder if this time we'll have a longer tea break =P

1 Comments:

  • At 3:10 pm, Blogger Cy said…

    hey there..

    wow.. you must be really bored-out-of-your-mind when you happened to come across my blog eh? I mean who would do just that (randomly searhing for blogs)? Anyway, glad to hear from you. So take care and bye. See ya around.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home