My Blog

Just a lil place to put my 2 cents about my life. Comments are most welcomed. Won't be updated much when I'm going through a busy time.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Not feeling very well

I fell sick 3 days back... guess it musta been the durians being too heaty for me. Lets see what's been going on in my life the past few days....

Yesterday, I woke up at about 10:15am and was just coming downstairs... blur blur.... and mom asked me to tuition her friend's daughter. So I said okay, and started right away at 10:30am. My tutee's name is Low Hsin Yang (or something like that) and her mom's office is just near-by, across the road. My parents just dropped me off there and I got started. At that time I was thinking... geez, my first time teaching tuition... felt kinda nervous, but well... things turned out fine. I wonder if its the skills acquired from PBL =P

As for today, I had to babysit bro... fetched him from kindergarten at 12pm and went straight to Subang to see Carl Lin. Went home at 2, but reached home at 3:30 or so... ran out of petrol, had to pump some. Been sleeping pretty much all the while before this post. Mean ole cough back to haunt me... *sob* *sob*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home