My Blog

Just a lil place to put my 2 cents about my life. Comments are most welcomed. Won't be updated much when I'm going through a busy time.

Monday, January 10, 2005

Living life, med student style

I slept pretty late last night, couldn't quite fall asleep till almost 5 in the morning... when I finally fell asleep, Kok Chuan nicely called me up at 8:45am asking if there was PBL or not..... >.<

For that brief moment, in my blurriness... I had thought that I was mistaken, and that PBL was at 8:30am instead of 12:30pm..... bleh. Oh well, I'd like to see his reaction later =P

Just eaten lunch, was wondering how come there was so much rice that it seems endless... apparently mom ordered an extra large rice on top of it. Feeling so full now, and tired too... I have to fight to stay awake in classes today. Its nearing exams, can't afford to lose out a single bit... guess sweets will be my only pals in this.

Looking forward to the one week of holidays I have next week and also the rotations, which are practically holidays. And as for now, I've to sign off right now and get my heavy ass off to uni ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home