My Blog

Just a lil place to put my 2 cents about my life. Comments are most welcomed. Won't be updated much when I'm going through a busy time.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

My last moments...

I went to teach tuition at 10am today. Lessons went on pretty smoothly today. When it was over, my lady boss said she wanted to talk to me. She asked me about her daughter's progress in which and whether I wanted to teach her sons as well... however her sons are doing their subjects in Chinese, of which I know little of. So, I said I'll think about it. Not a bad idea for extra income really... just wonder if I can.

I drove to Summit after that to meet up with Carl Lin. Reached there at about 12:40pm and decided to watch Crazy n' the City. It was a good movie, about a young aspiring policewoman (Joey Yung), a police senior who seems to have lost passion for his job (Eason Chan) and a guy who went crazy due to business failure. Some parts of it were humourous, others were really tragic... the ending was pretty good, ^_^

After the movie, we went to meet up with her friends at KFC and went on to play pool soon after. Carl Lin went to buy books leaving us guys to play pool. I partnered with Jian Wan against Sien Fong and Carl Lin's 'nephew' (forgotten what name la =P). I played pretty well, it was fun that I could actually hit balls into holes...and some were hard shots too. ^_^ we won 3-1 out of 4 games.

Got hungry after that and went to McD with Carl Lin... didn't feel like going back though... cos its gonna be a long, long time before I see her next. I was an idiot while looking for my car! I set in my reminder that I parked at C43... but went in circles looking for C34 which doesn't seem to exist! Sheesh..... super blur. On my way home, I started dozing off and swerved from lane to lane..... tried listening to the radio loudly but that didn't help much. I finally stayed awake when once I swayed into the fast lane and a car behind horned at me. The rest of the trip was pretty uneventful, but I was feeling tired...

I don't like the idea of having to go to KKB... I don't know many among my group... just hoping I'll get along with them just fine. Yew Weng called me a few times through, asking if I wanted to sleepover at Chris' house tonight. Didn't expect mom to allow so but she did, however Chris was having a big dinner tonight and going out tomorrow so it had to be postponed to some other day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home