My Blog

Just a lil place to put my 2 cents about my life. Comments are most welcomed. Won't be updated much when I'm going through a busy time.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

B for respi!!

Went for CSU practice with my PBL groupies and Dr.Lawrence. It was a pretty fun and informative session... Dr.Lawrence taught us how to score OSCE the best way possible ^_^

Went to take results for respi after lunch, got a B.... well I woulda been overjoyed, if not for the fact that more than 160 of my batchmates got A's and that B wouldn't help push my failing grades up.... probably just maintain it more evenly. Oh well, gotta be glad... its one of the few papers which I actually pass.

I felt really tired during lectures today, probably cos I woke up at 2:30am this morning and was messaging Carl Lin all night long.

As of now, I'm just back from teaching tuition at my tutee's grandma's place.... I got lost and ended up on a dark isolated road past the malay cemetery... was creepy >.< reached the end only to find that it was a dead end and turned around.... sheesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home