My Blog

Just a lil place to put my 2 cents about my life. Comments are most welcomed. Won't be updated much when I'm going through a busy time.

Monday, May 30, 2005

Friends

I've been thinking back lately... about how life had become pretty much meaningless lately, being a medical student and all...

I'd say I enjoyed my college days much more than I do in uni, back then things were more carefree... and the bunch of friends were great! That got me thinking... will friends stay friends even if I can't find the time to chat them up? I'd lost some pretty close friends due to time constrains and distance, guess its just the matter of giving a call or sending an SMS... but I guess I'm just too busy or lazy to do so sometimes. Wonder if some of them still remember me, ohh well....

I've got friends from high school, from college, from the internet, from internet gaming, from uni, my PBL group... so many of them, many of which I've lost contact with... but many of which I still do keep in touch with and I'd say these are the best ones. Life must go on, everyone will lead their own lives and walk their own paths... Just can't help wondering what the future has in store for me and everyone else around me. Fate had it this way...

3 Comments:

  • At 2:25 pm, Blogger Guohao said…

    What you say is so true - but let's not loose touch with each other ;-P

    College days always seem more fun - at least until you start working...then you'll be thinking uni is fun. It's the different stages and yeah, college was fun! (much lessss work...)

     
  • At 12:07 am, Blogger Jacob said…

    uni's supposed to be fun!! 'cept we;re in med school... >.<
    feels so lifeless, there's nothing going on around and all there is to it is studies, studies and studies.

     
  • At 7:39 am, Blogger Guohao said…

    my gosh I said "loose touch" /swt

     

Post a Comment

<< Home