My Blog

Just a lil place to put my 2 cents about my life. Comments are most welcomed. Won't be updated much when I'm going through a busy time.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Failed Hemato

I just got my results today, got a B- for hematology... Ironically, I'm feeling happy about it... considering how upset I was about my B for respi... I guess sometimes things have a weird way of catching us by surprise. I studied really hard for respi and barely passed, whereas for hemato... I was pretty much behind schedule and didn't know much, quite lucky to have gotten a B-... Things could have been worse, way worse.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:48 am, Blogger Todd said…

    B- is a fail?

     
  • At 7:41 pm, Blogger Guohao said…

    B- being a fail, it's so tough being an IMU student =D

    work more next time? (try telling that to me...heh)

    cheers
    chris

     
  • At 12:34 pm, Blogger the Painting Man said…

    Yea baby, if B- is a pass, i wont b sitting here in a cock office typing this shit to you now dude~! =P

    Work harder! they says the stronger the storm the tougher the root grows. o sumthing like dat lar i think. hahahaa

    Anyway, Jacob, GAMBATEH Ahh!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home