My Blog

Just a lil place to put my 2 cents about my life. Comments are most welcomed. Won't be updated much when I'm going through a busy time.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Life, oh life~!

Been really tired and worn out lately, sleeping in classes, mind wandering... It was a pretty hard time. Its the weekend now, finally! And as to Chris and Sunny's comments from my previous post... yes B- is a fail, its just crazy hopeless... but I'm gonna have to give it my all... GI isn't too hard really, I just wanna do my very best in this and hopefully score something more on the positive side..... like... A- =p

I'm not stupid, I'm just not studying enough (at least that's what I believe)... laziness takes its toll on me every now and then... need to focus all my energy into studying hard. I've been covering some of the Foundation 2 material... a lil of immunology to be exact. It shifts my progress from nil to 5%, yay!! An achievement >.<

Went jogging earlier, I'm not too tired right now as I didn't overdo myself by jogging the whole time... basically just walking for most of the time... I believe it helps. Hopefully my 6-month-old-fetus-like tummy will reduce in size soon, ^_^

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home