My Blog

Just a lil place to put my 2 cents about my life. Comments are most welcomed. Won't be updated much when I'm going through a busy time.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Moody me....

Woke up feeling really lousy... so I went back to sleep... well not really sleep, just lying around on my bed. My mind was clouded with thoughts on what to bring for the KKB trip... Finally mustered the strength go get my lazy ass off the bed to do the last things before leaving... Damn, feeling so moody. I'm leaving in an hour's time and I still haven't gotten my things packed! Grrrrr.....

Gonna miss home... gonna miss my darling... gonna miss my friends... gonna miss my computer... and my bed... on second thought, I want a new bed. Sheesh =P

Don't feel like going... why must they do this to me! Can't they just have me posted like.... somewhere nearby IMU where I don't have to stay overnight? Bleh... no point in lamenting. Gonna go there and beat down those lonely days... its only for 5 days... sigh....

I'm signing off..... until 5 days from now. If there's anyone out there reading at all, do leave comments. Most of the time it feels like I'm just talking to myself... spaming the crap out of myself, geez....

4 Comments:

  • At 7:44 pm, Blogger Todd said…

    Oh please, you feeling like spamming yourself? I get that everyday on MSN as well. ;) hehehe Spam against the wall dude

    Hope you have time after KKB.....then we demolish Chris' house okay? ;)

     
  • At 7:44 pm, Blogger Todd said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey darling... just dropped in to say hi. Always reading your posts. Missing you heaps, hoping you get back soon. LOving you sweetheart. Muaks

    Carl Lin

     
  • At 11:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I envy you...you have such a great relationship...take care ur gf...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home