My Blog

Just a lil place to put my 2 cents about my life. Comments are most welcomed. Won't be updated much when I'm going through a busy time.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Trip to Frazer's Hill

I'm gonna discribe my experience in Frazer's Hill on Tuesday (25th January) in a new post because I've updated my previous post and it was really really long, I guess.

I woke up at 9:30, prepared everything and we left the house at 9:45am. Walked to town, the girls we going to town in Lee Keng's car so they didn't join us walking. We bought 18 tickets, it was RM2.80 each, and surprisingly, in the bus there were only 3 other people aside from the whole bunch of us. The trip up Frazer's Hill was pretty long, the road was winding. Twisted here and there. I was pretty much dizzy by the time we reached there... couldn't walk straight, head was spinning a lil and felt a bit nauseous. We didn't have transport down cos the bus comes at 2:30pm but we reached there at about 11am, so wanted to hang around longer and have some fun before going back. So we went over to the information counter and asked the guy there to help us find some sort of transport back down to KKB.

After things were settled, we walked to a resort which has the Flying Fox. The surroundings were really beautiful, the flower gardens... the air was cool and felt really good. I felt so much at peace... much more than have ever been in a long long time. We took some photos here and there, I'd like to get some of em from the guys soon. When we reached the resort, we found out that the Flying Fox was closed, so was the archery... what was left is basketball. So we ate first, I must say... the foods there are really expensive, and the portions aren't any larger than usual. I had grilled chicken. Ben Shen kept the atmosphere going good by asking riddles and telling jokes. I like that guy, he's full of fun and never runs out of jokes.

Having done eating, we rented the basketball and headed to the court to play. To my disbelief, the rims were actually super low that all of us guys could just slam the ball in... haha it was really funny though. The first matched we had Alex and 7 girls against 4 guys (Ben Shen, Chu Kin, Wei Ming and I). We lost... sheesh..... what to do? Blame the low low rim lor =P I missed shots because I'm really not used to shooting at that height. In reality, can't even touch the board, what more slamming. The second game was 5 on 5 among the guys. David who's never played basketball before slammed in a lot of dunks, winning the game for their side... 7-0. I'm left speechless.

We returned the ball then walked over to the Paddock (sounded like that) with intentions of playing archery, however after a long walk there we were disappointed. Apparently archery was closed on that day, however there was horseback riding. There were a few horses there and one of the horses kept swaying its head from left to right, right to left.... we called it the ecstacy horse. Poor animal, its neck was bared of fur cos it scraped it against the wooden piece. Maybe was trying to commit suicide? I'll try to acquire the photos and the really funny video shoot taken soon. We started making our way back to the entrance where we first came. The guys were really eager to go jungle trekking, so we took the jungle trail. It was pretty fun, some of the girls (Jebbrine, Mun Yee and Alex) didn't want to go though the jungle trail so they took the road and waited for us. We had drinks after coming out, watched some tv... chatted a lil, then made our way back to the entrance. All in all it was a really fun and relaxing trip. All along really wished I could bring Carl Lin along... maybe someday.

We got 2 vans to bring all 19 of us down.... however, we reached there a little early, so all of us shopped for souvenirs. Its really dumb that more than half of the items in the shop didn't have the words "Frazer's Hill" on them... sheesh! When it was time to go back, we got into the vans... 7 of the girls and Alex and Wei Ming went into one van and the remaining 10 of us in the other. I felt car-sick like 10 minutes into the journey and it just got worse... the driver was mad I tell you! Here we are, 10 of us packed into the van like sardine going down a winding road... and he never braked at the corners!! Accelerating downhill all the way like he was rushing to be reborn or something, sheesh!! I got really really sick, and tried sleeping but didn't help much... I threw up the moment I got down from the van. A lot of us didn't feel very well either. We had dinner at a Chinese restaurant and then headed home. That night we all went to the guys' house to play mafia again. It was fun. ^_^

And that's all about my adventure in Frazer's Hill. I'd really love to visit it again sometime in the future. Cheers!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey darling... just in the comp lab doing some stuff.. printing the print quota away... =P missing you dear dear, muaks!
    Ja~!

    Carly

     

Post a Comment

<< Home