My Blog

Just a lil place to put my 2 cents about my life. Comments are most welcomed. Won't be updated much when I'm going through a busy time.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Stressed!

Had to wake up at 7 this morning because CSU's at 8..... didn't have a tie, gotta put 'buy tie' in my to-do list. I got screwed up by Dr.Timothy Song for not having a tie... luckily the Sister was kind enough to lend me a tie... again. Geee.... well CSU went on pretty smoothly. I went to the library to study the mechanism of breathing... couldn't understand a single thing, so I just read blindly...

Took results at 11 something... I scored C+ for CVS..... shit! Ohh well not like its unexpected... I'm not someone who grieves over failures for long... gonna pull up my socks and work harder this time round. I want an A for respi!!

Went to lunch with the guys at 12, then back to the library to study... was feeling really tired, couldn't really absorb much of the two lectures... after classes, I rushed of to do my CVS community clinic report to hand in before five..... ended up that my format was wrong and I'm given till Friday to hand in. Feeling tired... probably caused by the early waking time.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:31 pm, Blogger Guohao said…

    you poor thing. respi is tough but it's not impossible...good luck!!!

     
  • At 2:15 pm, Blogger Guohao said…

    sry the earlier comment sounds so heartless, so here's another attempt -

    "I can understand that you are very tired from uni. Perhaps you should take more breaks. Your attitude towards your studies is fantastic - keep it up!"

    hehehe

     
  • At 3:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh wow.. talk about humane comments.. ahahahha. Well baby, i know you can do it. I'm supporting you all the way dear. Love you~!

    Carly

     
  • At 11:55 pm, Blogger the Painting Man said…

    GOGOGOO~ Jacob go gooo. Sunny's putting up his own team of cheerleading and Cheer cheeer cheeeerrr~ aiyaa, cvs... screw it lar. Study harder for respi sure pass dude! i think i got F for cvs.. lol... o was it D o E dunnoe .. forgotten dy soo long ago. LOL

     
  • At 1:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Timothy Song is a nimrod...
    hamsap...
    useless... etc

     

Post a Comment

<< Home