My Blog

Just a lil place to put my 2 cents about my life. Comments are most welcomed. Won't be updated much when I'm going through a busy time.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Tired

Gave tuition in the morning, my tutee's exams start today and end on Friday. Ohh well, sure hope she does well. Went to Uni straight after teaching tuition... went to the library and studied clinical examination before finally feeling too tired and slept there. Lectures were okay, I wasn't sleepy to the point where I couldn't absorb anything. Dr.Reddy is kinda monotonous though. PBL today was great! Everyone's more enthusiastic as ever to carry on Dr.Lawrence's ideology, everyone's worked up and keen on studying. Makes me feel that there's still hope around the corner, that if I worked hard enough, I'll actually succeed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home