My Blog

Just a lil place to put my 2 cents about my life. Comments are most welcomed. Won't be updated much when I'm going through a busy time.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Happy Chinese New Year!

I've just woke up, things are still a blur to me... I haven't been updating for like... almost a week. Gotta get my lazy bones to work or else my blog will eventually end up like the many, many abandoned blogs out there which I've come across. I'm not one to leave things hanging so I'll try to keep this alive for as long as I can. Its Chinese New Year today, I haven't been updating for quite some time... few days back, on the 5th Feb I went over to Pak Lun's place for his birthday party and stayed till Monday (7th Feb). It was pretty much fun.

Been playing Sid Meier's Pirates for the past few days. It is really interesting and fun... and somewhat addictive, =P Well, having the game crash from hour to hour isn't exactly a good thing... but it keeps me aware of the time, or else I'd be a zombie by now. Don't know what more to say... maybe later, when something interesting happens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home