My Blog

Just a lil place to put my 2 cents about my life. Comments are most welcomed. Won't be updated much when I'm going through a busy time.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Tired, tired, tired

Haven't been updating for the past few days, I guess I probably won't update much on the past... the last two days of the KKB trip were pretty fine too, was happy to get back... but back at IMU... I found that some idiot had stolen my number plate. Sheesh! Oh well, that's over now... The day after I came home, I stayed overnight at Chris' place with Yew Weng, Sunny and Chee Leong. We played DotA at a cyber cafe till like 5 something and then went back to his house, couldn't really sleep so continued playing Fatal Frame 2. I eventually fell asleep in front of those ghosts on the screen =P

Yesterday was tired at water treatment lecture by Dr. Ranjit De Alwis, he showed us a film about the Minamata's disease... it was pretty saddening, the people went into convulsions... lost control over their body... eventually died. At 12pm I went to Subang to meet Carl Lin. After having lunch and walking for about an hour or so, her class finished and we went to The Summit to hang out. I sent her and her cousin, Kang Ming, home... we got lost cos of a wrong turning so we almost ended up on our way to Ipoh, hehehe. It was fun though... eventually got them back safely then drove home. Reached home at about 7:30, bathed then went out to shop and have dinner. I got myself a new shampoo, my current one stinks... smells like ginseng, yuck!

I woke up late today, I slept past the alarm... there was supposed to be presentation at 8 till 10 today but I woke up at about 7:45am. So I spent like 5 minutes preparing and printing my material before leaving for uni. I'm pretty surprised I presented quite okay, but not really up to par with what I believe I can do... if only I had not been so lazy and overslept. Oh well, after I did my presentation I was practically sleeping for most of the time while the others were presenting. Feel kinda bad, but well... what can I say? Their presentations are no more interesting than my own, which was probably boring anyway...

Had an argument with parents this morning, so I'm still in uni updating my blog before I go home... wait for em to cool down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home