My Blog

Just a lil place to put my 2 cents about my life. Comments are most welcomed. Won't be updated much when I'm going through a busy time.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Bro's got me MAD!!

That naughty lil brat! Box box box the pencil box I gave him, and then threw it far far... After that, made faces at me making me feel like giving him a tight slap!

Earlier, while he was 'reading' my papa patho (For those of you who don't know, its my bible... Pathologic Basis of Diseases by Robbins and Coltran) saying he'll be careful not to spoil it. But as soon as dad called him down, he flinged the book aside, folding a few pages of my precious book..... T_T



The culprit... hiding his face behind a stool in hopes to camouflage himself.... tough luck!


"Bleh, I'll have to use my ultimate defensive technique! Wood and stool!"

2 Comments:

  • At 5:50 pm, Blogger Todd said…

    The second picture is so ambiguous. What was going on?

     
  • At 8:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    all this looks retarded

     

Post a Comment

<< Home