My Blog

Just a lil place to put my 2 cents about my life. Comments are most welcomed. Won't be updated much when I'm going through a busy time.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Change

Change : To cause to be different

Change is a thing that happens all the time... every single second everything around us changes. For a person, however he/she might be changing at every moment, much of the that person's personality stays intact. It would be sometimes beneficial to make a change, for things to get better... Yew Weng for example is changing from angel to human... ironic, yes. But it is a necessity in life, in this day.

I'm changing, trying as much as I can... for the benefit of myself. Trying hard to ride on the momentum to make a difference... to pass sem 3 EOS, to lose weight (I'm touching obesity). Ahh well, guess this doesn't mean I'll be any less lazy, playful, perverted, or streetwise (...read HUMAN =p ). Maybe the lazy part... ohh well. Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:48 pm, Blogger the Painting Man said…

    Your Have It, GOOD LUCK dude!

     
  • At 7:14 pm, Blogger jyc said…

    Good luck!!

     
  • At 7:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Change--blogs can help, but when you're serious about change, we all need to change our thinking. For that, try looking at www.innertalk.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home