My Blog

Just a lil place to put my 2 cents about my life. Comments are most welcomed. Won't be updated much when I'm going through a busy time.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Obese people have no stamina!

Ahh well, I'm feeling tired today... Lectures were pretty heavy today, was tired halfway through the second lecture so it took a lot of effort to absorb what the visiting lecturer, Dr. Margaret Sheehan was babbling about. She's not bad really, but tends to get monotonous after sometime and it just causes my mind to drift...

Went jogging at 6, after a heck long time of not doing much exercise... sad to say, I was totally exhausted by 1 1/2 laps around the playground... spent most of my time walking though. Leg muscles got tired and felt crampy... sheesh.

Was suppose to teach tuition today, but unfortunately... my kind employer conviniently NOT KNOW that there was a class today, as her children had not informed her about it... So, it is now postponed till tomorrow... Ahh well, guess its alright. More time for them to do my homework. Those lazy bumps..... they hardly ever do or finish the homework I gave them... just like I was way back then =p

Feeling tired, gotta hit the immunology books soon, followed by pathology and microbio... EOS 3 is coming soon, and I'm hardly prepared... and I already know I'm SO DEAD for hemato's results which is gonna be out tomorrow... 10 people got C+, 3 got C.... its just the matter of where I stand amongsts the bottom-most portion of the batch...... sad!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pump up big guy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home